Monday, August 26, 2013

Victoria Vane Street Team: The Sheik Retold Virtual Tour


Hey my lovely Cheery followers and non-followers! If you do not know already, I'm a loyal fan of Victoria Vane's writings and I'm proud to be part of her street team. Today's special feature is her upcoming retelling of E.M. Hull's classic bodice-ripper, The Sheik. I'll also be doing a review as soon as I'm done devouring this sizzling story (^_-)-☆

Check out the deets and trailer below!


Book Blurb & Excerpt:

THE SHEIK RETOLD by Victoria Vane and E.M. Hull
Target Publication Date: 9/13/2013

Pride and passion vie for supremacy in this steamy retelling of E.M. Hull's romance classic.

A haughty young heiress for whom the world is a playground…
A savage son of the Sahara who knows no law but his own…
When pride and passion vie for supremacy... 
Blistering desert days are nothing compared to sizzling Sahara nights…

"There will be inquiries." I choked out. "I am not such a nonentity that nothing will be done when I am missed. You will pay for what you have done."

"Pay?" His amused look sent a cold feeling of dread through me. "I have already paid… in gold that matches your hair, my gazelle. Besides," he continued, "the French Government has no jurisdiction over me. There is no authority here above my own." 

My trepidation was growing every passing minute. "Why have you done this? Why brought me here?" 

"Why?" He repeated with a slow and heated appraisal that made me acutely, almost painfully, conscious of my sex. "Bon Dieu! Are you not woman enough to know?"


AUTHOR BIO
Victoria Vane is an award-winning romance novelist, cowboy addict and history junkie whose collective works of fiction range from wildly comedic romps to emotionally compelling erotic romance. Victoria also writes historical fiction as Emery Lee and is the founder of Goodreads Romantic Historical Fiction Lovers and the Romantic Historical Lovers book review blog. 
Look for Victoria's Contemporary Cowboy Series coming summer 2014 from Sourcebooks 

CONTACT: 


Web:

Blog: 

Twitter: 

Facebook: 

The Smexy Trailer:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joy!
    Thanks so much for posting about my new release! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it.
    Warmest regards,
    Victoria Vane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it! I love reading about your opinions and comments even if they differ from mine.

=D