Wednesday, June 6, 2012

In My Mailbox #11

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren

My dear precious followers, a HUGE apology for the extremely overdue IMM. Anyho, here you go. CheerS. As usual, leave me a comment to let me know your IMM for the week.



  • Something About You (FBI / US Attorney, # 1) by Julie James @Goodreads
  • A Lot Like Love (FBI / US Attorney, #2) by Julie James @Goodreads
  • About That Night (FBI / US Attorney, #3) by Julie James @Goodreads
  • Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James @Goodreads
  • Under the Same Sky by Genevieve Graham @Goodreads
  • Sound of the Heart by Genevieve Graham @Goodreads
  • Wicked As They Come (Blud, #1) by Deliliah S. Dawson @Goodreads
  • Extreme Exposure (I-Team, #1) by Pamela Clare @Goodreads

    Ebooks:


  • The Emerald City (Osland Trilogy, #1) by J.A. Beard @Goodreads
  • Conner by Miranda Stork @Goodreads
  • Glamorous Illusions (Grand Tour Series, #1) by Lisa Tawn Bergren @Goodreads
  • Carnal Gift (Blakewell/Kenleigh Family Trilogy, #2) by Pamela Clare @Goodreads
  • Sweet Release (Blakewell/Kenleigh Family Trilogy, #1) by Pamela Clare @Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it! I love reading about your opinions and comments even if they differ from mine.

=D