Saturday, November 24, 2012

Book Review: Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles #4) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl


Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles #4) 
By Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Release Date: October 26th, 2012
Format: Paperback
Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Blurb from Goodreads:
Is death the end . . . or only the beginning?

Ethan Wate always dreamed of leaving the stifling Southern town of Gatlin.

But he never dreamt that finding love with Lena Duchannes would drive him away. Lena is a Caster girl whose supernatural powers unveiled a secretive and cursed side of Gatlin, so powerful it forced him to make a terrible sacrifice.

Now Ethan must find a way to return to Lena - and Gatlin - as she vows to do whatever it takes to get him back. Even if it means trusting old enemies or risking their loved ones' lives.

Can Ethan and Lena rewrite their fate and their spellbinding love story in this stunning finale to the Beautiful Creatures series?

My Review:
"Here Endeth The Caster Chronicles". 

I think my heart just broke a little when I finally turned the page, saw the words and finally accepted the fact that this crazy journey has indeed finally come to an end. 

It has been a crazy and roller-coaster ride and I loved every second and minute of it. The Caster Chronicles is one of the weirdest and eccentric yet very creative series I've ever read. 

The ending was bitter sweet. All I have to do now is to keep pressing the replay button on the movie trailers and wait for it to be released.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it! I love reading about your opinions and comments even if they differ from mine.

=D