Tuesday, April 3, 2012

In My Mailbox #05

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren 

Books I Bought:

I apologize for the late IMM. I was actually expecting to finally do one last Sunday but apparently, the courier service guy only decided to visit me today. So, here I am presenting to you my latest haul. See, at least I have quite a big collection to show you.


I know, I know. I'm another one of those that are extremely late on getting on board the bandwagon of hot and popular Adult UF/R series. But, at least I still did in the end right because I just love to get all the books in one haul. It feels so satisfying 
  • Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning @Goodreads
  • Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning @Goodreads
  • Faefever (Fever, # 3) by Karen Marie Moning @Goodreads
  • Dreamfever (Fever, # 4) by Karen Marie Moning @Goodreads
  • Shadowfever (Fever, #5) by Karen Marie Moning @Goodreads
  • The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide by J.R. Ward @Goodreads
That's all for now so do share with me your IMM of the week in the comments below blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read the Fever series yet either, although I do have the 1st 3 to read on my shelves! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have them in my to-read shelf until recently. Hehe~

      Delete
  2. The Fever books are, imo, really good, so I hope you'll enjoy them despite their flaws! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hillarious we actually order the same books I have already the first one in the series and I am waiting the second to arrive.. Still i haven't started reading (around Easter i guess) =)

    You know my IMM no need to copy and paste again =P

    p.s blogspot needs to fix the wordpress issue i still cant login with it =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. You actually influenced me into reading some of the Adult UF/R series. Haha.
      Yeah, I know. I don't know what's wrong either. It sucks. Sorry.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it! I love reading about your opinions and comments even if they differ from mine.

=D