Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox #06

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren 

Books I Bought:


Pardon my expression and old t-shirt. I was in PJ's >.< LOL. 
Yes!!! I was studying away from home thus I couldn't get to LR yet until now, as I'm back home for my mid-term break. YAY!! See, I put my home address as my shipping address. The agony of waiting while everyone was reading it. Painful!
  • Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood #10) by J.R. Ward @Goodreads


  • Surrender (MacKinnon’s Rangers #1) by Pamela Clare @Goodreads
  • Untamed (MacKinnon's Rangers #2) by Pamela Clare @Goodreads
So, that's all for my IMM this week and I do so apologize for my lack of reviews. I've been so busy with assignments and all. I'll try my best to finish up Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning ASAP. It has been put on hold long enough. What's your IMM this week??? 
XOXO  

10 comments:

  1. Very nice Romance Selection! I have heard only good things about the J.R. Ward novels

    Happy Reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a lot of people like the J.R. Ward novels. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great load! I haven't heard anything about these so I hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by my IMM this week! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the covers to Pamela books...I have to get these. If you haven't read Genevieve Grahams books give them a try they are AWESOME! =)

    Mary
    Thanks for stopping by my IMM this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendations. I've been reading YAs for ages and currently am burned out by them. Needed to change it up. Haha.

      Delete
  5. Hope you get some time to read. Here is my post:
    IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! Yay for JR Ward. I need to read more of these books.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you got some really good books. Those cover models are deee-lish!

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lover Reborn was so good! I can't wait to find out whats next for the brothers. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it! I love reading about your opinions and comments even if they differ from mine.

=D