Sunday, July 22, 2012

Book Review: Someone Else's Fairytale by Emily Mah Tippetts

Someone Else's Fairytale
By Emily Mah Tippetts
Release Date: December 6th, 2011
Number of Pages: 310
Format: Ebook
Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Blurb from Goodreads:
Jason Vanderholt, Hollywood's hottest actor, falls head over heels for everygirl, Chloe Winters, who hasn't gotten around to watching most of his movies. It's the ideal fairytale... for most people. The last thing Chloe needs is public attention. It brings back dangers from the past that she's worked her whole life to escape.

My Review:
**May Contain Spoilers**

I would like to thank Emily Tippetts for being so kind in giving me a copy of her book. Thanks Emily.

Someone Else's Fairytale was a really sweet story. Although the writing and dialogues were a bit choppy, I didn't mind so much because I was really invested in the story and the characters. I love how deep the characters were and how the romance was played out.

I was mad at Chloe over the Matthew situation but I believe that she was not in love with him as she thought she was. It was the familiarity of Matthew that she was drawn to. I was all "Finally" when she realized her true feelings for Jason. The poor lovely guy.

I was as blindsided as Chloe was over that thing. I was wondering what was really going on. The ending was so sweet and sniffle worthy. Made me all dreamy-eyed and wistful.

I ADORE the Vanderholt family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it! I love reading about your opinions and comments even if they differ from mine.

=D