Monday, February 20, 2012

Book Review: Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6) by Richelle Mead



Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6)
By Richelle Mead
Release Date: December 7th, 2010
Number of Pages: 594
Format: Hardcover
Source: Bought
Ratings: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Blurb from Goodreads:

The astonishing final novel in Richelle Mead's epic series!

Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.

My Review:

This was a breathtaking book and finale to the series. Am so sad that I'm done with Vampire Academy. It has been such a wonderful and exhilarating experience. I've grown so fond of Rose, Dimitri, Lissa, Christian, Adrian, Eddie, Sonya, Mikhail, Janine, Abe, Jill, Sydney and many others. I know a lot of readers simply adore Adiran and he has such a huge following but to me, he hasn't done and proven himself enough to wow me.

He's not fighting and having that determination to better himself. I feel for him but he needs to man up and stop frolicking around. Yes, Rose hurt him terribly and broke his heart and he will need time to mend himself but sometimes, I feel like Adrian does not have that fire in him. He does not fight enough for himself to be a better man. Adrian has still yet to fully swoon me like Dimitri did. He needs to stop escaping his problems in cigarettes and alcohol.

Last Sacrifice was incredible. It is a start of a new beginning and many more yet to come.

I am a certified Richelle Mead fan and the VA series is a definite MUST READ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it! I love reading about your opinions and comments even if they differ from mine.

=D