Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cover Crazy #3: Vessel

Cover Crazy is hosted by Tawni at The Book Worms

This week I am crazy about....

What I Love:
The fiery and warm colors.

The dress. Could it be more gorgeous??

I love the backdrop. It looks like she is dancing under the moonlight in the desert.

I really like how evening twilight/dusk and  the night itself are blended together.

And I really adore the font and transparency of it.

This cover just screams to be pick up. And I will. Definitely will.   

So, what are you crazy about this week? Do share your thoughts =D

"In a desert land where serpents made of unbreakable glass fly through the sky and wolves made of only sand hunt within storms, Liyana is destined to be a vessel, to sacrifice herself so that her clan's goddess can inhabit her body... but her goddess never comes."

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. I love the lighting, the striking pose of the Asian girl and most importantly the title font. I love how the "V" is in cursive and the rest is in print. I also can appreciate the fading of the title into the clouds. Very cool cover! You're right the fiery and warm colors really accentuate the image of the girl, the backdrop is phenomenal. So much going on, its hard to take it all in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully the story will be as awesome as the cover ;D

      Delete
  2. That is one gorgeous cover! I am loving it. It has so much going on that I feel like you could stare at it for hours(okay, maybe that’s an exaggeration!) but it really is beautiful. I want her dress!

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want her dress too and I think I practically want every gorgeous dress I've seen on book covers =P

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it! I love reading about your opinions and comments even if they differ from mine.

=D