Monday, February 20, 2012

Book Review: The Mating (Law of the Lycans #1) by Nicky Charles **WARNING: 18 Yrs Above Only**


The Mating (Law of the Lycans #1)
By Nicky Charles
Release Date: February 23rd, 2010
Number of Pages: 377
Format: ebook
Source: FOC
Rating: ♥ ♥


Blurb from Goodreads:
Elise had no idea when she came home that day that she'd end up mated to a complete stranger. A new Alpha and the need for an alliance between packs have made her a pawn.

My Review:

This was an alright read for me. Never have been a fan of shifter series but this intrigued me enough to keep on reading and continued on to its sequels as I liked The Keeping more than The Mating. The storyline was simple enough to predict and understand. No guessing and wondering.

The characters were, well, okaaay. As I said, shifters don't really appeal to me. They kind of give me an impression that they are a really sexual group of paranormal creatures.

Overall, a decent and average read. Pick it up if you are looking for something simple to digest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it! I love reading about your opinions and comments even if they differ from mine.

=D